This substance use recovery program runs for 5 weeks on Tuesdays and Fridays from 1:00pm - 4:30pm, in-person at 2475 McDougall St., Suite 245, Windsor, ON. Please call 519-250-5524 for
Low Back Pain Rapid Assessment Centre
Windsor Team Care Centre (WTCC) is a satellite clinic of the regional Low Back Rapid Assessment Centre (RAC), serving Windsor. The RAC helps people understand, manage and treat moderate to severe low back pain by providing timely access to specialized care.
The program is for people over 18 who have had low back pain and/or related leg symptoms (e.g. leg pain, numbness and/or tingling) for at least 6 weeks, but not longer than a year.
The program is not for people who:
- Have had lower back pain for 12 months or longer with no relief,
- Have pain caused by an injury that is covered under an insurance claim (e.g. motor vehicle accident or workplace injury),
- Are pregnant or have had a child within the last 12 months, or
- Are in need of urgent or emergency care.
Referred clients will receive an appointment with an Advanced Practice Clinician that will include:
- Review of your medical history.
- A physical exam.
- Creating a plan to help you manage your low back pain and help make it easier for you to move.
- Helping you understand what is causing your pain.
- A possible recommendation of additional treatments, including surgery
How Do I Get Connected?
Eligible clients must be referred by a Family Physician or Nurse Practitioner.