2SLGBTQ+ One Team Recovery sessions run for 5 weeks on Tuesdays and Fridays from 1:00 - 4:30pm. Please call (519) 250-5524 for more information or to register. Poster OTR 2SLGBTQ+
Windsor Team Care Center (WTCC) provides addictions counselling for individuals aged 16 and up, delivered by Regulated Health Professionals and/or Certified Counsellors using best practice therapies and tools proven to achieve results.
Addiction’s counselling includes:
- Private/confidential addiction counselling to those with substance use, gambling misuse, and/or harmful behavior.
- Harm reduction or cessation in substance use approach
- Non-faith based or spiritual model of care.
- Assistance with accessing community resources (withdrawal management, detox, etc.)
- One Team Recovery Substance Abuse Program (group based, 12-Alternate recovery program)
The Windsor Team Care Centre also offers a range of structured groups through our One Team Recovery Program supporting substance use recovery. This includes programs for the 2SLGBTQ+ community and for family and friends of a loved one with a substance use concerns. Learn more about our One Team Recovery Programs by clicking here.
A client’s care journey will begin with an intake appointment with a Nurse and/or a Pharmacist who will complete medical history assessments and medication reviews, as well as discuss the client’s strengths and goals for care.
Together, this process will help establish a client-centred plan, which may include access to services across our team of care providers.
Unlike other Windsor Team Care Centre programs, clients can get connected with services in three ways:
- Family Physician or Nurse Practitioner referral
- Community Care Providers referral
Call us today at 519-250-5524 to register.
Once our team has received and reviewed your application, you will be contacted to book an intake and assessment appointment.